Enjoy your plate for a lifetime.
If at any time during the life of your plate, the suction fails, to umm, suck. We’ll happily replace* it at no cost, no questions asked for a lifetime If at any time your plate is not working as well as the day you bought it, drop Emondo Kids a line and a new suction will be sent to you,
- *Please note, each plate will have its own character from the bamboo used and may vary in grain and colour from each other and the one pictured.
- *Please see below for the maintenance and care of your plate.
- Made of 100% Moso Bamboo and BPA free silicone, Food safe certified, ethically made.
- Approx Size 25 x 20 x 3cm.
Moisturise your Emondo Kids product on a regular basis. Every 2-3 weeks depending on frequency of use. A little bit of regular TLC will keep your plate or bowl in the best possible condition for years to come.
Simply wipe over or spay on a small amount (5ml Approx.) of Fractionated Coconut oil over the entire surface of the product, including sides and vertical surfaces, then let sit for for a few hours, preferably overnight. Rinse clean and you’re good to go.
Bamboo is a natural fibre and naturally loses moisture over time. To ensure long term use from your product it is important to retain the moisture within the Bamboo. This not only helps maintain the integrity of the Bamboo, but also helps disinfect the item due to the Fractionated Oils antibacterial qualities.
- Hand wash before initial use
- Do not put in the dishwasher
- Do not put in the Microwave
- Do not submerge or soak in water
- Wash with warm soapy water and towel dry immediately
- Stand upright in a well ventilated area until completely dry
- Do not dry flat